How educator/entertainer/activists like me interact with our demographics is changing in this increasingly digital age, especially as regards social media such as Facebook and Twitter (and a few other places 😁).
On the one hand, social media and other means of digital communication make our interactions with the people in our demographics (and others) much quicker and much more…well…interactive, and that is – for the most part – a good thing.
On the other hand, like many, many people who are in a situation like mine, I am far from independently wealthy. While my royalties (and other activities) do bring in a notable amount of income, they don’t cover my basic bills. Furthermore, spending time educating and entertaining people on social media can take up a very large amount of my time, especially my prime writing time, but usually doesn’t pay very much, if anything – and as you can readily see that creates a problem.
So I’m asking for your help. I’m asking for your support on short-term and/or long-term basis. I want to be able to continue to educate, entertain, and advocate on social media. Please help me out as you can.
Best regards to all,
How To Support My Work
If you would simply like to make a direct donation, you can send your donation to:
- PayPal: email@example.com
Buy DVDs, top-quality EMT scissors, unique toys, consultations, or books by other Greenery Press authors from me here: https://jaywiseman.com/wordpress/index.php/store/
- Note: My DVDs are very information-rich and purchasing one or more of them is especially helpful to me and beneficial to you.
Attend my presentations and invite me to your group to give presentations.
Keep in mind that I do expert witness work in cases that may have a BDSM aspect, including possible breath play mishaps and “questionable consent” cases. Note that I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both Short-term and long-term support (I get both the profits and the royalties):
- SM 101: A Realistic Introduction
- Jay Wiseman’s Erotic Bondage Handbook
- Tricks to Please a Woman
- Tricks to Please a Man
You can purchase them from me here, and I’ll even be more than happy to autograph them:
Ways to support me in the long run include…
Buy one of the four books listed above for yourself or as a gift. (Note: Book vendor diversity is a very good thing. Therefore please buy your books from a variety of sources, including independent bookstores and book vendors who are kinksters and/or polyamorous and/or POC and/or LGBTQ+.)
- Request that your local bookstores and other suitable vendors stock my books listed above.
- Report sites that have pirated copies of my work to me.
- Review one or more of the books listed above on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or Goodreads. (I could especially use reviews of my “Tricks” books.)
- Upvote my four-star and five-star reviews on Amazon.
- Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Link up with me on LinkedIn.
- Send me a friend request on Facebook (if I’m not already at my limit).
- Send me a friend request on “that social network that also begins with “F” but is NSFW.